Suggest cure for sickness in the stomach causing bleeding in the stools

For the past year I have been noticing an increasing amount of blood both in my BM. At first it began just as smears on the paper but began to become mixed in with the stool and within the past month more blood than stool is being voided. I have mild, intermittent abdominal pain as well as intermittent pain with BM. There s no itching or rash. I have noticed some exacerbation with spicy foods i.e. jalepenos which in both instances caused me to void so much blood that the water in the toilet became bright red. There is no fhx significant for colon cancer or GI bleeds. I am a 20 y.o. female with no signifcant medical hx or problems other than multiple bone fxs, tonsilectomy and adnoidectomy. I
Mon, 14 Jan 2019