Suggest treatment for duodenal ulcer leading to bleeding in gut

My Father is 62 yrs old , is a type 2 diabetic and heart patient ( 2 stents) , he started having black stools , 2-3 days back , when we refered to a cardiologist( due to previous cardiac history) , he told that due to use of Ceruvin , there seemed to be some bleeding in the gut due to which these black stools were there. my father was kept under observation in ICCU for any further heart problems, after 48 hrs of observation , all ECG ,trop T etc were ok . A further endoscopy was advised to ascertain the place of bleeding in the gut , the endoscopy showed duodenam ulceration , the Doctor says its a minor one . The cardiac specialist ,based on the report by the Gastro specialist , prescribed the following medication Betaloc 12.5 mg BD Caat 20 mg HS Glynase MF OD Protera 40 mg BD Sparacid 2 tsp QID Cremaffin 2 tsp BD We are unable to decide further course of action and how this Ulcer will get cured . secondly which specialist do we need to consult in order to control the diabetes . Trust you would be able to help, looking forward to your reply/suggestion. nearest big city for us is New Delhi. Thanks & regards, Mayur Garg A desperate and worried son
Wed, 30 Jan 2019