Suggest treatment for a swollen toe with pustule on it.

Went to a foot and ankle doctor for a red swollen toe with pustule on first digit. I though I had broke it. Doctor said it was gout and other diagnosis I cannot remember. He numbed it with needles and proceeded to squeeze all the bad stuff out. After shots wore out I was in terrible pain for hours. Prescription was just for antibiotic. Was this the correct treatment?
Tue, 30 Apr 2019
Since you are not able to tell what was correct diagnosis other than the gout it is not possible to suggest treatment/comment on the form of treatment. You are requested to discuss same with your doctor without delay.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashok Kumar,
Psychiatrist