Suggest remedy for uneven skin tone

hi, my name is swapnil i was using MELLACARE which contain hydroquinone and mometasone,and a good sunscreen lotion too. It has shown good results but when i stopped the treatment it leaves uneven skin tone in my face and very dark patches near nose and mouth area.these dark patches are very embarrassing,and now i am very scared of any kind of skin treatment.I have a very oily skin.please suggest me what i can do to make it look better.plzz help.
Fri, 30 Mar 2018

As per your case history of uneven skin tone, my treatment advice is:

1. Avoid sun exposure and use a good sunscreen lotion with SPF more than 30.
2. Apply a Kojic acid cream like Kojivit twice daily on affected skin.
3. Take a vitamin B12 supplement once daily for 3 months.
4. Other treatment options are topical hydroquinone, chemical peeling done by dermatologist.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Harshit Bhachech