Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Uneven skin tone

i have uneven skin tried so many products but of no use.. more darker around mouth.. help me plzzzzzz.. suggest some cream.. my skin type oil.. more oily in t zone area..
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  657
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum

Pigmentation around mouth and eyes is common. Can be treated with homeopathy, please consult a homeopath.

Stop using products, they are not working for you, and will make the skin dry and look even darker.

For temperory solution, makeup (concelar, foundation, presswed power can help).

Weekly scrubbing by home made packs (oats + curd/milk) is good for removing dead skin and for good blood circualtion.

For further enq-
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
For uneven tone first you need to purify blood
Use Gandharva Haritaki half tsf at night
T.Raktashodhak Vati 2 tab twice a day
Syr. Mahamanjishthadi kwath 2tsf thrice a day
Use face pack of
Sariva+Manjishtha+Yashtimadhu+Guduchi+Nagkesar+Nagarmotha+Multani in equal quantities + a bit kesar if you get it in pure form using water to make the paste
apply for 25 min then wash your face

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor