Vitamin b12 supplement

Questions and answers on "Vitamin b12 supplement"

Hi , im 42 years female with hypothyroid on treatment , my problem is low vit B12 ,even if i receive injections in goes down fast to low levels and...

doctor1 MD

hello.. after taking B12 injections, you need to take additional supplements daily to maintain the also can eat foods like eggs,...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I am 59 years old female, working as professor in govt. college. For past 6 months I am feeling tingling sensation in both feet & find it difficult...

doctor1 MD

thank you for query
There are many possible causes of numbness and tingling:
•     Sitting or standing in the same position for a long time

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hi, I am suffering from constant numbness on my left side lower rib area down to my thigh, had it for 2 months now, comes and goes a little bit....

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
My reply is below.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your query.

I have noted your symptoms and am glad to note that MRI of...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Vitamin b12 supplement

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Lab Tests
Related Medical Topics