Suggest healthy food to eat in 4th month of pregnancy

My sister-in-law is 4 months pregnant . Please tell me which foods are beneficial for the baby and which foods should be avoided??
Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Madam, there is no hard and fast rule regarding eating in pregnancy, she can eat what ever she likes and enjoys. People are of the belief that papaya fruit should be avioded. If there is no sign of pre eclamsia, ( protein in urine, rise in BP), SHE NEED NOT AVOID SALT. Urine examination will rule out Gestational diabetes,. She must remeber to eat well and enjoy eating. Milk and fruits will be beneficial. Ice cream may be minimized to avoid respiratory problems.

hi,
first of all milk is very important . fruits,vegetabls.Avoid eating heavily at a time.eat 4 to 5 times a day.food should be easy to diegestable.Avoid very spicy food.