Suggest therapy for sickness in the stomach due to alcohol abuse

gastro problems caused primarily by alcohol abuse which resulted in jaundice and fatty liver condition. after some recovery from juandice I had started taking proxyvon in abuse and sort of a substitute for alcohol. what bad, and how bad adverse effects can this cause on the liver, stomach, etc,. my SGOT in a recent blood test came out high at 40 and SGPT at quite high of 87. what should i do?.. would a sudden stopping of this drug abuse cause problems, I m already having a bad stomach, and also am confused whether this stomach condition and weakness is caused by this abuse or could it just be because of a lack of proper food intake and the heat, coupled by exertion ?
Mon, 24 Dec 2018