Gastric ulcers, pulsating pain in abdomen. Taking ranitidine, dexilant. Treatment?

5 5, 178lbs, 28F, just diagnosed with ulcers (duodenal? and gastric) so I have been taking Ranitidine and Dexilant? I have been trying to quit smoking . I got stressed today and smoked a cigarette. After about 20 minutes I experiences a very severe throbbing/pulsating pain in my abdomen area. Very painful. It last for a few minutes and went away. I m worried that something is wrong. But I am not experiencing symptoms now so I m hesitant to go to urgent care. What does this sound like?
Mon, 22 Apr 2019