What is Gestational diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is a condition in which women without previously diagnosed diabetes exhibit high blood glucose levels during pregnancy (especially during their third trimester).Gestational diabetes is caused when insulin receptors do not function properly. This is likely due to pregnancy-related factors such as the presence of human placental lactogen that interferes with susceptible insulin receptors.
Questions and answers on "Gestational diabetes"
Health resources related to Gestational diabetes
- Is it good to drink tender coconut water for gestational diabetes
- Gestational diabetes missing a meal
- Gestational diabetes high potassium
- Ineffective health maintenance related to gestational diabetes
- Honey for gestational diabetes
- Gestational diabetes light headed
- How to prevent gestational diabetes
- Gestational diabetes blocked nose after sugar
- History of gestational diabetes prescribed betnesol injection is it safe
- Vinegar smelling sweat gestational diabetes