Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Suffering with premature ejaculation, no other health issues. Cause and remedy?

I m a male of 41. married for 10 years. suffering from PE. it s a permanent type of PE since I was never able to last more than 3 seconds. tried tramadol 50 mg without consulting any doctor. worked not well. it only gave me half a minute time. i ve no diabetes or any sort of other major issues other than mortality rate of my semen to be low. seeking your advice.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear...
Regarding the problem of premature ejaculation, it is mostly related to the anxiety of whether you would be able to perform well or not.
So...don't worry about all this & stay relaxed.
Avoid stress...practice meditation.
Performance can be improved by having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
You can also do oil massage of the increases blood flow & maintains the erection.
One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to increase the size of penis or improve may be harmful.
Best thing is to eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, avoid stress, get good sleep, think positive and stay happy.
Wishing you a Healthy Life.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor