Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Suffering from pain in right chest with itching and small bubble in under arms

hi,,gudmrng.i am a female 21 years old and my height is 5 7 and weight is 87 and i am suffering with little pain in my right chest some times and some itching,,and i have some kind of bubble in my under arm 2 months back and it was cured now only a mark of it was present but some times pain was comming in my chest
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you had some infection in your right breast which caused enlargement of lymph nodes in under arm.At that time you might have taken some treatment and it was cured.
Now you do not ignore the problem,consult your gynacologist and seek her advise.
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor