Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Suffering from itching, blisters, red bumps on skin. How to cure and precautions to be taken?

My age is 24 yrs and I am a boy.I am suffering from itching, blisters, red bumps on skin that contain water like substance. Its going on all over my body even on my private parts.To get rid of this I used itching creams, suthol(bath-shower, anti-itch liquid) but nothing works. Three months ago, I met a friend(male), he was also suffering from the same. We spent a week together. I used his bed for sleeping too. Now I think I have got this from my friend. So, Kindly help me, how it can be cured Remedies, Precaution,Treatment. any thing will help a lot. When i searched over the net. I came to a conclusion that this is something called contact dermatitis . Please help me. Ritesh
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  113
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response

Thanks for posting question on HCM,
You are probably suffering from condition called Scabies ,it is a contagious disease , initially it present as dry itch but if not treated it secondary bacterial infection develop (Folliculitis and impetigo) esp papules seen in genitals and webs of finger ,toes. Apply permethrin 5 (lotrix) cream from neck to toe after taking bath.sleep at night and wash your body after 12 hours.change your dress and bed clothes and send your used one for laundry.You can repeat the same treatment after 1 week.

Hope this will alleviate your anxiety
Dr sher bhutto
Answered: Sun, 22 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor