Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from hydrocele. Injured testesm. What is the treatment?

My email i. d. is YYYY@YYYY . Good evening doctor , I m 28 year old and from last 2 years I m suffering from hydrocele problem during cricket match I was injured on my testis . Pls sugess me appropriate Treatment of this without surgery because I m single working in my faimily and how much time it will take and how much nexpence for the treatment of this desease . Doctor pls help me I m so worried about this because still I m unmarried. Can it affect on sexual activities also . Doctor pls guide me all about this . Thanx
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Hydrocele following injury to your testis.

Please consult qualified general surgeon to confirm the Hydrocele.

If positive surgery is the only best option as a treatment for Hydrocele
Do not worry it is a simple surgery carried out under spinal anaesthesia .You may need to stay in Hospital for 24 hours only .
It will get cured completely and will not have any effect on your sexual potency
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor