Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Suffering from full body paralysis attack due to high BP, unable to move or speak. Suggest any fast recovery?

Hi Doctors. One of my friends mom has got full body paralysis attack due to High BP from last couple of days. Now the situation is too bad and she cant even move or speak just crying. Kindly suggest any fast recovery that could make her move a little as here, docs are waiting for the slight movements in her ??? Kindly Help ASAP. Thanks
Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hello ,as you have mentioned ,patient must be in hospital care and under all supervision .recovery depend on area of brain which got affected .since its recent case rehabilitation should be under atmost care and supervision of her all vital,s is very important .once dr said ok and stable to perform exercise,can enroll her for neuro physiotherapy unit for fast recovery .
it should be combined approach from care taker ,patient and therapist ( physio,occupational therapist,sppech therapist),family and friends.
in mean while ,try to make atmosphere healthy and pleasant and motivate her for seeing life in good way (help her to smile ).
can start bed side passive movement of all limbs,

please provide detail clinical status for proper guidance
best wishes

I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor