Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from flu and blood pressure was high. Feel freezing cold after drinking fluids. Suggestion?

good evening my husband my or may not have the flu , he does has the symtoms, but I took his pressure and it was 186/91. I cant remember but that does not sound like its in the normal range. my husband is 48 and six foot tall, he has not ate in two days he is drinking fluids, but everytime he drinks he gets freezing cold . he has had a headache all day, he is a smoker but has not even smoked in two days doing nothing but sleeping. please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Please take treatment for Flu from your local doctor.
One reading of Blood pressure of 186/91 doesnt confirm Hypertension.But,you should be cautious and record the Blood pressure regularly.If it is persistently higher,consult your doctor and take Anti hypertensives.
Because of weakness due to Flu,he may be having headache which will be relieved with drugs.
Nothing to worry.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor