Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Suffering from chronic sinusitis. Tried cortisone, antibiotic treatment, no help. Planning to try apple cider treatment, oil pulling. Suggestions?

Hello, I believe I have suffered from chronic sinusitis for many years now. I have tried several antibiotic and cortesone treatments to no avail. How effective is the apple cider treatment I have heard of? And oil pulling? I am thinking of trying out both these treatments over the next few weeks, together with the use of a neti pot. Today I woke up with a massive headache and decided to take matters into my own hands!
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
I have gone through your query.
It suggests that you believe to have chronic sinusitis but no exact diagnosis.
To reach the near diagnosis and exclusion of the other disease it is necessary to go for--->
1. CT scan PNS
2. ENT Consultation
3. Nasal endoscopy.
Answered: Wed, 20 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor