Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suffering from blocked nose, body pain, sore throat. Advised sinarest levo and nasivion. What should I do?

I am a 35 years old male. i am suffering from blocked nose , slight body pain some time and sore throat .this happens whenever weather/season changes.I am suffering this problem for last 3 years I have consulted many specialist but problem is still there. Doctods advised medicine sinarest levo , steam inhalation Also advise can we use nasal spray like nasivion Please advise what should i do
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  999
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello dear
Thanks for your query
Are you having fever too? If yes then how much?
Does the headache stay always?
What other symptoms are you having?

May be you are having a throat infection.
Do warm saline gurgling four times daily for 5 days
Take Vit C 500mg tablet once daily for a week. Eat plenty of citrous fruits.
Have plenty of fluids.
Take Paracetamol 500mg tablet twice daily for 3 days and thereafter sos
Take Levocetrizine 5mg tablet twice daily for 5 days
Take Azithral 500mg tablet 1 tab per day for 3 days
Do a throat swab culture sensitivity testing if possible.

But dont self medicate.Get a clinical checkup from your doctor and take his advice.

Hope this helps

Update here how you stay.
Take care :)
Answered: Fri, 12 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor