Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Suffering from arthritis and i am 25 years old. How can i regulate my esr and crp level ?

Hi,my age is 25 years,male and I am suffering from oligo arthritis as told to me by my doctor ....i had inflation in both of my knees and about 6 months back my doctor prescribed some medicine and my knees were getting well with again my knees inflation is increasing and in my blood test esr is 25 and crp is 6.4 and rest of the lever test like sgot sgpt,sr. createnine etc are normal.........can you please guide me to control esr and crp level in my body.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

The results are not too bad ,you need to take antiinflmmatory tables such as Ibuprofen as 1st line treatment
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     

Raised ESR depicts some chronic ailment nothing else ,it is of no diagnostic value ,but only of prognostic value.So chronic pain in knee can be the cause.Raised CRP predicts some inflammation in the body ,so inflammation of knee joint cartilage is there.So get treated your knee problem ESR & CRP will come to normal by itself.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor