Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Pre mature Ejaculation. Does smoking and drinking habit is the cause?

Hello Sir I m 43 Yr old guy, married. I am suffering from premature ejaculation problem. Although this problem was not there since begining but have surfaces since last couple of years. I m not sure if my smoking and drinking habbit has anything to do with it. Would highly appreciate if you can advice on how to overcome this premature ejaculation problem. Best regards.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting Premature Ejaculation.
Smoking and consuming alcohol are known causes of the Premature Ejaculation.
In absence of any major illness the cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
You can take medication like Sildenafil and Dapoxine after consulting your family Physician,
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor