Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Fissure, painful. Taken Smuth capsule, no cure. Remedy?

hello doctor , i am 19yrs lod and iam suffering from fissure problem since a month and could nt sit to study for a long time... Even its very painful all the time due to which i get fever always.... suggested by a doctor i consumed Smuth capsule but it dint cure, it just stopped the pain.. could you please suggest me remedies...
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  661
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Jul 2013
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.

Fever in the presence of an anal fissure indicates infection. An appropriate course of an antibiotic along with antiinflammatory medication will help in providing symptom relief. A mild laxative may be of some help.

I suggest you to consult a general surgeon for a clinical examination and further management.

Hope this information is helpful. Good day
Answered: Sat, 17 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor