Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Suffering from Chronic Acidity

i have cronic indigestion problem, please advice,
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi sandip;
Indigestion/acidity are common problems which come on when :
-you have spicy food
-eat at odd hours
-go to sleep as soon as you have food
-smoke or drink alcohol.
-keep awake late at night or don't get proper sleep.
these are few causes.Now you require treatment so you can take tab-Rantac-300 & tab-Domstal ;both one -one tab before breakfast & before dinner for 15 days & you should feel better .
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Dear Doctor,
I was pescribed to have nexium 20 twice daily & I am having the same for last 6 months. Still having acidity, indigestion & Gas problem. One year back I have endoscopy & report reviled that I have smiled errosive deodinal. I have amibiosis as well. Rest all test result are normal. This acidity problem is not new, never became get out of it. I had Jaundice thrice in my childhood. The problem is that whenever I get change of medicine, I became normal. But whenever I used to it, medicine does'nt work as it shoud be. Could not have milk product much as probably I have smiled pancriotitis.I am 35 year aged service man with a hight of 5.6 ft but with 46 kg weight. Whether can i get rid of this problem ? whether I can regain my body weight. Where could be the problem lies.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor