Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Suffering form vdrl problem

sir iam 29 yrs male, i suffered vdrl prob how i can solve it doctor i alreday had tablet and injection also but till now my prob con solve so plz kindly help me sir
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  361
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
VDRL is a sexually transmitted disease as you know.
In siddha system it is purely curable depends of the stage of the infection and period of illness.
Answered: Fri, 7 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
You have Sexually transmitted disease. did you had check up for AIDS and TPHA. If you had carried for them too If TPHA the treatment line will be different. Mostly antibiotics like Dr Arif penicillin /Doxy/Ampi are used as per condition. If the symptoms persist please visit your doctor for further investigation
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello welcome to HCM
you might have suffering from Sexually transmitted is really serious if it is not treated within time .]
so what you have to do
1 maintain hygiene
2 proper investigation
3 consult to doctor
it is cureble condition but really require your attention
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.VDRL itself means which is transmitted through sexual contact solve the problem we first need to know the time period for which these symptoms are present or first noticed by you the chief complaint ulcer or urethral discharge,chronic diarrhea
4.antibiotics are the mainstay of VDRL which differs according to clinical situation.
Answered: Wed, 28 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
VDRL is a blood test for syphilis, sexually trasmitted diseases.
treatment depends on the stage of the disease.
penicillin antibiotics prescribed.
so kindly consult physician for treatment.
Answered: Sat, 24 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
VDRL is sexually transmitted so it requires a prolong treatment with antibiotics ;also the duration to which it is supposed to be taken.
antibiotics like Doxy/Ampicillin/or if no allergy then even Penecillin is used in injectable form.Please consult a Physician (M.D) in your city for treatment &do a proper course of medicine as advised.Hopefully you should be fine.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor