Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Sudden itchiness on the back with raised bumps with outbreaks on chest, itchiness in eyes, on mini pill. Cause and cure?

Hi, When I woke up yesterday I noticed my back was very itchy and the skin has raised bumps but is not red. This morning when I woke up I also had it on my chest , it is not red and hardly visible if I don t scratch it. But it is so itchy. Over the last few weeks my eyes have also gotten very itchy which I just put down to hay fever , although I have never suffered from this before (I m a female and I m 20). But now as well as being itchy they are watering a lot. I have only ever been allergic to penicillin and I m on the mini pill. Im taking allergy tablets but they arent helping!!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query,

You have developed an allergic reaction.

The cause can be varying,

It can be due to an insect bite or any thing taken orally or inhaled.

Apply a steroid lotion like fluticasone.

Also take an antihistamine tablet.

If there is no response you may require oral steroids.

This will give you some relief.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 4 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor