What causes sinus infection for eight days despite taking Z-Pack or Amoxicillin?
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
As the symptoms usually appear with season change, it is probably allergic but as you said you are having sinus symptoms, you should get a x-ray paranasal sinuses done and put xylometazoline nasal drops along with the medicines you are taking.
Follow up with the reports so that I can suggest you better.
All the medicines I have prescribed will be available only on prescription.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus infection caused by serratia
- What can cause sinus infections
- What bacteria causes sinus infection
- What could be the cause for a sinus infection
- Sinus infection taking amoxicillin and solpadol
- What causes recurrent sinus infections
- What causes sphenoid sinus infection
- What causes repeated sinus infections
- Sinus infection cause burping
- Sinus infection cause vomiting