Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can back pain be cured by exercise ?

how do i cure back pain by exercise?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you should rule out the cause of back pain by getting Xray of lumber spin or MRI, you shoulsd wear waist belt, consult with physiotherapist n do exercise as per your underlaying cause n his advise. you should consult with orthopadician for rule out the cause of backpain.
Answered: Thu, 29 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have not mentioned your age.
If you are elderly then there is possibility of having osteo artheritic changes in vartebrae causing backache.
Go for X ray lumbo sacral region and find out the cause.
If you are young then it shows lack of physical activity and exercise or some sprain on back.
In any case go for back extension exercise reglarly,it will help a lot.
Use hard bed to sleep.
Take calcium and vit A,d
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 29 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor