What causes backache on the right side below the waist while coughing?
Can be muscle related pain.
Thanks for posting your query.
A pain in the back that changes with change in the posture is suggestive of a muscle pain- can be a muscle spasm or a sprain. You need a hot compress local analgesic gel and oral muscle relaxants for proper relief. Do consult a physician for examination and proper prescription medicines.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain and backache right side
- Tender right side abdomen backache
- What causes severe menstrual cramps with fatigue and backache
- What causes backache and burning after defecation
- What is the cause of lower backache during night
- What causes severe backache with stomach bloating
- Do tampons cause backache
- What causes backache with short breath
- Backache causes
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?