Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain, normal stools, no fever or nausea. Taking Ganaton

hi doctor i have been having constant stomach ache for 2 weeks now in the abdomen area. my stools and appetite are normal. there is no fever or nausea . i have taken drotin ds and flatuna, but no help so far. i am now also taking Ganaton total and Colospa, but still there is no change. It is a constant and dull kind of pain in the abdomen area. I am a male 42 with no allergies etc. Thanks for your reply.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern, if I would be your doctor then I would treat you with the following medicines, and if these medicines fails to respond then clinical examination and some routine tests would be needed,
1) Tab Dicyclomine one tab three times in day
2) Tab Clidinium one tab three times in day
hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Sat, 5 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor