What causes nausea and stomach ache?

Started with feeling nauseous. Stomach ache afterwards with having to go to the restroom once. More stomach pain to follow with uncontrollable chills for about an hr with no fever. Had to throw up once. Stomach ache continues with no chills but feeling hot now with no fever.
Tue, 12 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Dear stomach pain and nausea may be due to acute gastritis or Peptic ulcer disease or infection or Irritable Bowel syndrome etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Use tablet Nexium before breakfast for one week. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu 's  Response

Stomach pain and vomiting may be due Gastritis or infection or Peptic ulcer or irritable bowel syndrome etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.