Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain during periods

hi im 45 years old and i face lot of problems during my periods this is continuing since the fist time till now and i cannot do my work properly , i have consulted many doctors regarding this but still they say this is normal but it is really unbearable and i have been using broofen tablets from many years . even now the bleeding is heavy from the first day and lasts for 5 to 6 days . can there be any solution to my problem. il be thankful if u help me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  512
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
welcome to you on this forum.
If you are interestedin ayurvedic medicines then start MAHA SANKHA VATI 2 TDS DURING PERIODS,SYP EVECARE OR M2TONE 2TSF B.D,MANOSAN1B.D regulerly.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Your doctors are right ,at times during normal cycle,lots of females are having this problem.the increase in flow at this age is due to due approaching menopause,during this time irregularity is common.To be on safer side it is advisable to go for ultrasound once.You can keep anti spasmodic tablets with you for pain.Take light diet during this time,more of liquids.You should also try deep breathing exercise and meditation which will definitely help.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor