Stomach feels full, vomiting, have hunger sensation. Why is bowel movement so difficult?

I am feeling uncomfortable , burping empty stomach feeling full still . Cant eat anything start puking if i eat anything for example more than one cahapati and I puke . I think this is because i had chicken and beer two days back . I have sent the same query to your site ,but it would take time to be answered . I need quick remedy as I am hungry and unable to eat anything . Also I pass motions with a difficulty . And I keep burping the entire day . I had pudin hara too but it didnt work
Fri, 3 May 2013