Small child, very thin, inadequate weight gain. Using perinorm to increase breast milk. Suggestions?

HI , I am a feeding mother for a 66 day old baby , my baby was 2.45 at birth and before 10 days on oct 24 she was 3.0kgs. Is it normal . I am feeding her regularly as per her demand . Doctors say weight gain is not adequate, I am using Perinorm tablet for milk production as per pedia suggestion , If weight gain is nt normal is thr any other problems which i need to see for the baby , pl suggest . Regards
Wed, 7 Nov 2012