Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Stomach discomfort, dull pain, ate sweet smelling chicken from the fridge. Food poisoning?

ive just ate chicken from the fridge, i chopped the fillet and fried it so it was well cooked, then added chopped tomatoes , seasoning and cheese .. i noticed a little bit of a smell on the chicken before cooking it , but it wasnt really a strong smell, it was sort of a sweet smell !! its been a little over 3 hrs and i am feeling discomfort in my stomach and it is starting to pain me .. what could this be ? food poisoning !!
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Thanks for writing to hcm.
Refrigerated meat products when reheated or cooked or when decomposed can result in food poisoning. You might suffer from it.
You can try antacids, anti spasmodics to control initial symptoms. However if it gets worse , get a doc to examine you for further treatment.
RegardsDr Arun
Answered: Tue, 3 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor