Diarrhea, bloating, loss of appetite, belching, weight loss. What could it be?

Hey the past two months have been difficult. I ate at olive garden one night and had a weird anxious feeling and then had diahrrea bad. I didn t know if it was food poisoning or what. I thought it was over with by that point. I have now started having stomach problems like bloating gross feeling loss of appetite Gross feeling belching a lot and loose stools and weight loss because of the food issues. Some days are better than others but not well for 2 months now. I have gone to do blood work and came back regular and liver count was a little high because i was dehydrated from diahrrea earlier that day. Went to get ultrasound of my insides and everything came back normal. I dont know what.it.could be but i am still not well. Also my anxiety levels are sky high and have had 2 panic attacks along with these issues.
Tue, 26 Mar 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to irritable bowel syndrome. I suggest using daily probiotics. I also recommend drinking a lot of liquids and using a fiber-rich diet.

In the case of diarrhea, you can use over the counter option like Imodium.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician