Neon yellow bile vomiting followed by pale stools after excessive eating of oysters. Temporary side effect of food poisoning?

Hi I am 23 years old. Two nights ago I ate a lot of oysters and soon after began vomiting violently. After a while the vomit was nothing but pure neon-yellow bile . I went to bed and I have felt fine since. However, I just noticed that I am having pale stools--almost beige in color. Should I be concerned or is this a temporary side effect of the food poisoning? P.S.This has happened before when I ate oysters so I think I may have a shellfish food allergy .
Fri, 8 Mar 2019