Breathing difficulty, throat closing up after meal, headache, stomach cramps, diarrhoea. Reason, treatment?

I ate some chinese takeaway food yesterday and started feeling like my throat was closing up and almost as if I was having difficulty breathing a few hours after eating it. I suspected it may have been an allergic reaction , maybe to the MSG in the food (although I have never had one ever before) I took some antihistamines and it eventually went away. However, I woke up this morning and I have a pretty bad headache, stomach cramps and diarrhea . I m just confused as the symptoms this morning point to food poisoning yet I am not vomiting, and the throat closing points to an allergic reaction. It has now been close to 16 hours some eating the meal so vomiting would have happened by now. It would be great if I could get a response. Thanks, Thomas
Wed, 24 Apr 2019