Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Started to look older than my age after starting masturbation, cheeks seem to be collapsed, lower back pain. Will it also affect height?

Hi, I m 16 years old boy. I ve masturbated about 10-15 times so far (since I ve entered puberty ). My problem is;I ve started to look far to older than my actual age. Moreover, My cheeks are getting collapsed. It s making me look really ugly. I also have pain in my lower back. For your kind information, I m 5 7, will masturbation affect my height?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  280
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Your 16 years old and masterbated 10 to 15 times.
Relax ,masterbation is not going to affect your health
Your height will not be masterbation

Symptoms like Collapsed cheecks and looking more older than your age are not caused by masterbation.
These symptoms are either in your brain or needs to be investigated
Yes frequent masterbation can cause low back pain.
Relax and concentrate on your studies.

Hope I answered your question
Answered: Tue, 30 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor