Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Spinning of the head, nausea, pain in the ear. What is wrong?

Woke up this morning with room spinning around me as if I was drunk. When I got out of bed I could not keep My balance & a few times stumbled over. I felt very nauseous at this point & the only thing to help Was to lie down. At one point I got a sharp pain just under my left ear where it meets my jaw bone. I felt very dizzy & sick for around 3.1/2 hours then started to feel better. I still feel fine but I would like to know what it may have been?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  204
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hello , this seems due to cervical spondylitis , pls get the xray of cervical region and let us know , further stop jerky movement of head, and get your bp checked .Stop excessive downwards or back wards movements of neck .You can take help of physio to help you in better way.We can also help you by homoeopathy and exercise to resolve the problem permanently.
take care
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor