Sore mouth, mass on neck, sore throat. Diagnosed with thyroid lesion. History of benign meningioma, lipoma

I have a sore in the floor of my mouth with a lumpy mass on my neck right side. I'm suffering headaches, stiff neck and radiating pain in my teeth with sore throat on my right side. I've been coughing with intermittent hoarseness since labor day. I have a feeling of fullness in my throat. I was just diagnosed with a thyroid lesion on the left side and "a shadowy lumpy area of concern" on the right. I had surgery to remove a benign meningioma in 2011 and a benign lipoma next to my thoracic spine region in 2012
Mon, 4 Nov 2013