Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Sore lump under arm pit, pins and needles sensation in arm. History of glandular fever. Treatment?

HI There, I have a sore lump under my right arm pit which is not a gland it is on the arm as opposed to on the body part under the arm. I have been getting some occasional pins and needles in my right hand also. I have been suffering with glandular fever for around 3 months so I originally thought that this maybe related but it turns out that it is not a gland. I am getting an ultrasound next week but I just want to get a rough idea of what it maybe. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
lymph node due to chronic infection may be fever
as the lymph node enlarges it put pressure on nerves causing th sensation on hand like pins
get investigated for disease and treat as that willremove the cause and lymph node will goslowly
Answered: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor