Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Smaller size of esophagus, endoscopy done, on Pantocid. Any permanent treatment?

Hello Dr
I have being prescribed Pantocid by my dr,2 weeks back i have done endoscopy where i have a problem in food swallowing food gets stuck up in the neck or sometimes towards the end of the esophagus, while doing endoscopy they found that the size of my esophagus was small so there is a problem in sallowing,can i know is there any permanent solution for this problem

Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
we can go for oesophagea dilataion procedurs but frequently after gap of few months
or you can carry on like this with taking lot of water antacids and liquid parafin to keep the oesopageus wet
eat sowly and se solid diets
or we can go for surgical exploration to correctve surgery which you can think of if having any major problem which cannot becarried on like that
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor