Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Small wart growing around my vaginal area

Hey doc, Resently i've noticed some small wart looking pimples growing around my vaginal area...I dont know what is it its growing...Its not painful or itching but it bothers me knowing that its there.. EVERYTIME I BATHE PASSES MY HANDS THERE, I FEEL IT ITS ALOT... Unusual, it was never there before..Would should i do? Should i consult a doctor immedately?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  536
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

You should not delay your doctor's visit. It could be simple acne like or even a genital wart due to bacterial or fungal infeciton. If it is examined by the gynecologist, then you shall be able to come to a conclusion like what it is.

Answered: Fri, 2 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor