What causes bumps in the pubic region?
Kindly upload images
Hello. Thank you for asking.
I am Dr. Kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist).
Bumps in the pubic region could be either ingrown hair (if they happen every time after shaving) or they could be an STD like Molluscum Contagiosum or Genital Warts etc if in a sexually active person.
I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itchyred bumps on body
- What causes bumps on the head
- What is the cause of sensitive bump on clitoris
- What causes bumps under skin
- What causes bump on tongue
- What is the cause of a bump on the eyeball
- What causes brown bumps in pubic area
- What causes itchy scalp bumps
- What is the cause of a bump on my labia
- What causes red bumps