Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Small holes on face left, due to pimples, oily skin. Medicine to close these pores?

I m 26 years old living in a tropical coutry India.. I m having normal to oily skin. Whe I m in my teenage I had few pimples 4 or 5 per month. Somehow they are gone as time passed without using any medicines but they have left small holes on my face wherever I got the pimples especially on my cheeks the area below the eyes. They are clearly visible as a group of holes which make my face look ageing . Please suggest how can I get these holes closed again and make my face look glowy & healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  343
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Mamatha,
Most probably you are having pitted scars due to acne. These could be treated with microdermabrasion, micro needling, chemical peels and LASERs. As you can see multiple treatment options are available but what would suit you best depends on the type and depth of scars which can only be assessed by a dermatologist. So kindly pay a visit to a dermatologist near by. Take care.
Answered: Thu, 20 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor