Owl Image

Medicine for pimples

i want to know that is there a cream or medicine that removes pimple i am 15 years old
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Hi! alexander007alex,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

There are lot of creams available in the market for acne right from over the counter(OTC) medicine to prescribed medicines.I wouldn't recommend you any OTC preparation because they don't have any good effect .For prescribed medicines you need to consult a dermatologist .Commonly used medicines are clindamycin ,adapelene ,nadifloxacin creams etc.If acne is sever then you also need oral tablets .Along with this you should use anti acne soaps daily,avoid use of moisturizers on face or any oily stuff on face and never squeeze your pimples.

regards,
Dr.chawda