Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Small child, suffering from cough, pain while breathing, high fever. Medications for treatment?

I am 34 yrs female,...kindly need your advise that from last two days i am suffering from cough , pain while breathing and high fever , using Rulid 150 mg and brufen, 10 month old baby who is on my feed get infection from me and also suffering from same symptoms as mine, such a case which medicines my infant must be on?,...waiting for your reply thanks
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Thanks for your query,
your baby is having respiratory infection because of cross infection from you,Give your baby paracetamol if fever goes above 100F,continue your feeding,give her warm water,give steam inhalation.In case she does not improve take her to pediatrician no self medication to be done.

Your baby will be fine.
God bless.
Answered: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor