Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Small bumps on labia of vagina, soreness, pregnant. Tests for STD negative. History of yeast infection. Treatment?

I have a line of bumps on the inside of labia they started to become sore after being very hot due to the weather. I am pregnant. I haven t had sex for six weeks and I have been with the same partner for 6 years so I do not believe it is an std . I ve had the bumps since I was 14 years old (after a yeast infection ) since then I have been tested for everything and it all came back negative. I m just not sure what it could be, the cause, or how to treat it
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The small burps on the labia could be due to an infection of the hair follicles in the area. It can be treated wit proper topical and oral antibiotics.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
Answered: Fri, 13 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor