Should i stop taking the pill if no bleeding in there?

hey ... I took the plan B 3 weeks ago, then i got check and a pill prescription. i was told to take the BC in the first day of my PMS .... yesterday i got a little bleeding so i took it this morning i woke up and there is not bleeding... should i stop taking the pill and start until it comes or i keep taking it?
Mon, 11 Nov 2019

If pregnancy has been excluded by your health care provider before prescribing the pill, you can go ahead with the prescription and inform your doctor if you notice any prolonged bleeding/spotting, intermittent bleeding/spotting, abnormal bruising, excessive breast tenderness etc. There can be some hormonal disruption during the first couple of cycles, more so because you took the high progesterone containing emergency contraceptive pill prior to this prescription.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shanti Vennam, OBGYN