Should i do the blood test for HIV after having an intercourse with an unknown person?

Am very sorry to say this yesterday i made an intercourse with a women. who is not a prostitue but she is a family women doing like this as his hobby some times for the money. but i went without having a condom i forgot to but that, but i just did only once just 2 minutes my penis inside thats it. but am afraid of hiv . but am sure that women doesnot have a disease like that , now what should i do to prevent when i need to do the blood test for confiorm idonot have hiv
Mon, 14 Dec 2009