Should Plan B be used in place of NuvaRing?

I have been using Nuvaring for almost a year. Somtimes when my husband and I are having sex the Nuvaring becomes irritating and I have to remove it. However, this time my nuvaring was out for five hours on day five of using a new ring. Should I consider using Plan B? I am 25, with no signifiant medical hx
Sat, 23 May 2020

Keeping Nuvaring out for 5 hours does not mean that you need to use a plan B. There is no need to worry. The new one will also get adjusted gradually.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN